More Tour Specifics
We are taking reservations now for 2015! Please call for more tour information at 208.325.1006
Explore the mountain in a unique, thrilling, action-packed Zip line tour. Experience the rush and listen to the cable zing as we guide you over 4,425 feet of incredible terrain. We'll send you down 6 different zip lines and suspension bridges…over creeks, canyons, and forest…as you come to rest on a platform high above the ground in a majestic ponderosa pine. Your experienced guides will narrate your journey with information about plants and animals native to the Payette River Mountains and the general history of the area. This tour is the "real deal" and worth every penny!
Tours are available 7 days a week! Our tours operate daily, rain or shine.. You can give us a shout at 208.325.1006 for any additional information or make a reservation online using the link below you.
It is recommended that you book your reservation at least a week in advance.
• Advanced Reservations are highly recommended.
• 4 hour tour
• Includes zips 1-6 plus two suspension bridges
• $109 - $129 depending on scheduled tour plus taxes / fees
• No prior experience required
• Tours include minimal stair climbing and moderate hiking
• All you need is closed toed hiking boots or tennis shoes and a thirst for adventure!
• Helmet, top of the line harness & pulley system provided
• Weight requirements: 85 lbs - 270 lbs
Fun Facts on Idaho’s #1 Zip line tour
• 6 zip lines and 2 suspension bridges on the mountain
• Zip lines range from 250 - 1,000 feet long
• 1,700 feet in elevation changes
• Suspended up to 175 feet above the ground
• Personalized tour with a 10:2 guest to guide ratio